ENETsolutions, a rapidly growing Information Technology Company is looking for a senior level Cisco Voice Engineer to provide remote support to our clients from our NOC facility located in Houston, TX. This position is principally responsible for the monitoring, troubleshooting and configuration of ENET and ENET client Unified Communications (UC) networks. Additionally, they will be responsible for providing customers with recommended solutions to prevent future incidents. A high level of understanding of Cisco internetworking technology is needed. This is an internal position, supporting customers remotely, using in-house tools. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to engage with a highly-certified team of co-workers, to use a best-in-class toolset and to deliver quality solutions to customers that go above and beyond their expectations. This position will report to the NOC Operations Manager.
- 5+ yrs. experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco Voice networks. Candidates must possess strong skills and experience across a range (not necessarily all) of the following skills:
- Managing and monitoring and support of UC solutions
- Unity, Unity Connection
- CCNA or CCVP certification or equivalent experience
- Self-starter, highly organized and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Adept at troubleshooting and able to deal effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently on issues but also work in a group when needed.
- Analytical and patient with technical details.
- Mon-Fri 7AM-4PM and on call in case of emergencies
- Overnight support and/or out of town travel is generally not required, but may be called for in special circumstances.
ENETsolutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status.